The Wavlink AC1200 Setup is widely regarded as one of the best internet extenders available. It boosts your router’s wireless performance. The Wavlink AC1200 has a Wi-Fi range of up to
1500 square feet and can connect to up to 25 wireless and wired devices, including smartphones, tablets, IP cameras, and more.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup
The Wavlink AC1200 Setup comes with dual-band speeds of up to 1200Mbps and the fastest internet speeds of up to 25Mbps. This wireless extender shows global interoperability by working with any wireless router, gateway, or Wi-Fi cable modem. In addition to full HD streaming of movies, music, and online gaming, the Wavlink AC1200 extender setup supports the wireless security techniques WEP and WPA/WPA2, as well as the wireless security methods WEP and WPA/WPA2. Let’s get this celebration started without wasting any more of your time:-
- AC1200 WiFi performance.
- WiFi has two frequencies: 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Keep an eye out for the following traits: WiFi with dual bands and download rates of up to 1200Mbps 1 New 802.11ac and b/g/n WiFi devices are now supported.
- High-speed connections are possible thanks to FastLaneTM Technology.
- WiFi Protected Access® (WPA/WPA2—PSK) and WEP are the security protocols used.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Features
- Simultaneous Dual-Band WiFi
- Increase WiFi rates to 1200Mbps on 2.4 and 5GHz and eliminate interference.
- Antenna Internal
- Due to the use of high-power amplifiers and an integrated antenna array, the range of coverage is increased throughout the home.
- FastLaneTM Technology is a system that enables you to travel at a faster pace.
- By merging both WiFi bands, you can create a single high-speed connection that’s great for HD streaming and gaming.
Still Can’t Setup Wavlink AC1200 extender?
Don’t freak out! Simply follow the troubleshooting steps provided below to resolve all Wavlink AC1200 extender setting issues:
- Refrigerators, microwaves, treadmills, Bluetooth speakers, cordless phones, and other electronic devices should be kept away from your extension.
- Keep your Wavlink AC1200 wifi range extender a safe distance away from water sources like fish tanks.
- Keep the extender at a central area in your home, away from windows and concrete walls, if at all feasible.
- Ascertain that the extender is properly attached to the wall outlet and is receiving a steady supply of power.
- Ascertain that all cable connections are secure and precise.
- To set up theWavlink AC1200 extender, you’ll need a high-speed internet connection.
- Restart both your home router and your Wavlink AC1200 dual-band WiFi extender.
- If you’re having trouble accessing your Wavlink AC1200 extender, make sure your web browser is up to current before contacting ap.setup.
- Before logging into the Wavlink AC1200 extender Setup, clear the cache, cookies, and trash files from the web browser.
- Make sure your Wavlink AC1200 wifi range extender’s firmware is up to date.
Can I use 2 Wavlink AC1200 WiFi Extenders?
With a few exceptions, you can utilise two extenders. Wirelessly connecting two extenders is not a smart idea. The second extender’s performance is frequently subpar. As a result, each extension should be connected to the parent router.
I don’t want to use an extender, so how can I extend the range of my WiFi?
- There are six ways to increase your Wi-Fi network’s range.
- Replace your current router with one that is more convenient.
- Purchase a new router with increased capabilities.
- Invest in a Wi-Fi mesh network.
- Invest in a Wi-Fi booster or extender.
- Purchase a Wi-Fi-enabled powerline networking adapter set.
- Change the 5GHz to 2.4GHz frequency.
Why is my Range Extender so slow?
Wifi extenders, on the other hand, will always be slower than the router. This is the situation because the wifi extender must split its bandwidth between connecting to the router and engaging with customers. As a result, you’ll start with only half the available bandwidth.
How do i reset my Wavlink AC1200 wifi extender
When you conduct a factory reset, all of your personal settings are wiped, including your user name, password, network name (SSID), and security settings.If you forget the admin password for your WiFi range extender, you’ll need to do a factory reset. A factory reset restores the factory settings on your device and prepares it for a fresh installation.
To factory reset your Wavlink AC1200 WiFi extender, follow these steps:
- Connect your PC to your extension.
- Press the Power or On/Off button if the Power LED does not light up.
- The most powerful LED lights on the market right now.
- Allow your extension’s LEDs to settle.
- It’s conceivable that completing this task will take a few minutes.
- Look for the Reset or Factory Reset button on your extension.
- The button is normally hidden behind a small hole on the extender’s side or bottom panel.
- Press and hold the Reset or Factory Reset button with a straightened paper clip or similar sized object until the Power LED blinks.
- The process could take up to ten seconds to complete.
- Allow your extension’s LEDs to settle.
- It’s possible that this task will take a few minutes to complete.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Firmware Update
- To begin, turn on the EX5000 WiFi extender.
- Using a PC, laptop, or smartphone, connect to a WiFi network.
- Then, launch your favourite browser.
- Fill in your extender’s login and password.
- Search for the Firmware Update option in the Settings menu.
- Select the Confirm button after that.
- Choose Yes when a new firmware update for the Wavlink AC1200 is available.
- The firmware upgrade will take a few seconds to finish.